Tuesday, July 29, 2014

In Summerrrr!

My Husband's family has a house on the beach just north of San Diego. We try to go at least once a year...It's probably one of the best places on planet earth to be! There's just something about a few days at the beach that hits your internal refresh button...I definitely came home Sunday night refreshed and recharged! It was a great trip...and I just had to share a few of our photos!

I can't even tell you how excited I am that they're both looking at the camera and smiling 
AT THE SAME TIME...this almost never happens...


Sandy toes...

These two photos were taken exactly one year apart...didn't plan it that way, it just happened. 
But what a difference a year makes!


Puppy Sadie got to come and have a vacation too!





I mean... As you can see from Landon's expression: it was a great trip : )

No comments:

Post a Comment