Thursday, July 10, 2014

Many Happy Returns for Landon!

Landon's Winnie the Pooh-themed 1st birthday party will go down in the books as one of my all-time favorite parties I've done!
And I think Landon had a pretty good time too...our family made some pretty sweet memories!

Landon's party outfit: moccs by Freshly Picked: here, shorts from Target: here and 
ONE tshirt and burlap crown handmade by me :)

The Smackerels...I made the burlap banner for maternity photos when I was pregnant with Landon!

Beehive smash cake...cake stand and banner made by me : )

And beehive cupcakes to match!



Because 'no one can be uncheered by a balloon'. Maybe my favorite Pooh quote!

Peanut Butter & Honey sandwiches.

Gotta brag on my Husband...because he made these Tigger tails himself! I gave him instructions 
and he went to town...and they came out great!

He made these S'mores Pops too...these were sooooo good!

Found these honey sticks in bulk on Amazon here. And that honey pot is actually a paint 
bucket I found at Michael's...and I added the 'Hunny' with a brown sharpie.





This beehive drink dispenser was a Costco impulse buy...I knew it would be perfect for 
Landon's party and had to have it!

Ball jars...my absolute favorite! And it's a good thing too, because I own about 50 of them now 
because of this party...I told my family they're all getting jam for Christmas this year, haha!



This dresser is actually from Landon's bedroom...and it's heavy. My Husband is a rock star for 
hauling all our furniture to the park...although he told me this would be the last time...we'll see ; )

Of course we started Landon his own birthday tablecloth!





The favors for our guests: a tiny Ball jar filled with honey!

Landon's first year photo project...I was so proud of myself for not missing a month, so of 
course these were on display! Window frame from Target here.









Happy 1st Birthday, Landon!




2 comments:

  1. Hannah, all of these ideas are so adorable! Your pictures are amazing too!!!
    - Lori Lewis

    ReplyDelete