Monday, September 1, 2014

Because Nothin' Says 'Summer' Like Lemonade...

Labor Day weekend marks the 'unofficial' end to summer...I'm sad to see it go, but I am SO excited for Fall! Er...at least as much 'Fall' as we can get here in So-Cal...which I guess means the temperature will drop to a brisk 85 degrees? But I digress...
To celebrate this unofficial end of summer, I thought I'd share the Lemonade Stand photos I did with my boys! I liked these so much that I'm thinking next summer I'll have to do some Lemonade Stand mini-sessions...stay tuned!
The boy's super-cute lemon printed shorts are from Miss Ainsley Mae...I found their shop on Instagram...cute stuff! And the Lemonade Stand was built from scratch by Yours Truly...with help from my Husband, of course...and just an FYI: Lowe's will cut wood for you free of charge...and they'll cut it free of charge a second time, too, in case you happened to measure wrong the first time...and I'll let you figure out how I know that...
ANYway, please enjoy our Lemonade Stand photos as we soak up our last few moments of summer!


I mean...if you saw these two cuties selling lemonade on the roadside, wouldn't you stop? ; )





No comments:

Post a Comment