Monday, June 23, 2014

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Or in our case, here in sunny, Southern California, a sandman?
Yes, Frozen has taken over my family, my home, my car and my brain. If you have kiddos in your life, you're most likely in the same boat. And if you've tried to purchase some kind of Frozen merchandise or memorabilia and you've probably noticed that there seems to be some kind of shortage...supply is definitely not meeting demand! Now, I have boys...so I wasn't aware of how bad the situation was until I started looking for a birthday gift for my niece. There are no Anna or Elsa dresses to be found...anywhere...unless you count Ebay and can afford to pay upwards of $150!
Long story short, I thought I might try and make one. It didn't come out perfect, but my niece thinks she's Elsa and that's all that matters to me!
Here a a few photos of my sweet niece Julia (ahem, ELSA) in her princess dress:







1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! You did a fantastic job, Hannah! (and the new watermark is super cute!)

    ReplyDelete