Monday, September 27, 2010

Roy and Cynthia's Yellow Engagement

My Husband and I were among the first of all our friends to get married.  So when Roy came to us and announced that he'd be proposing to Cynthia, we were so excited!  And when he asked if I'd help him "set the stage" for his proposal, I jumped at the chance.  He gave me very little instructions.  All he said was that he wanted rose petals and when I would try to get more details he would say, "I trust you"...which of course made me crazy nervous because what if he didn't like it?!
Well, I knew Cynthia's favorite color was yellow, so I basically covered the lobby of our church where he was proposing in yellow roses and rose petals...and I must have done okay, because she said yes!  Although, I'm sure her answer had less to do with my decorating and more to do with the guy who proposed. : )









No comments:

Post a Comment