Monday, September 27, 2010

Roy and Cynthia

Usually only photographers get the pleasure of working with couples for both their engagement and their wedding...but I also had that opportunity with my friends Roy and Cynthia!  I was very honored to help them plan their wedding...and I had way too much fun doing it!


I made their wedding invitations from 5X7 pictures, printed vellum and ribbon.


Their ceremony was held at Grace Baptist Church in Santa Clarita.  The stage was home to a large choir loft with lots of chairs, so I made curtains to cover them.  The white arch was the church's but I dressed it up with organza and flowers.

I made the flower balls that hung in the aisles to match the bridesmaids bouquets.





I hung their initials for a personalized touch.


Unity Candle table.


The wedding favors were different flavors of candy suckers.  Each girl in the wedding party decorated a pot and the guests grabbed a sucker from a pot on their way out.  It was a personalized touch and each pot was so cute and different! 


The beautiful Bride and Groom at their sweetheart table at the reception.
Photos by wedding photographer Charles Zablan (www.f8imaging.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment