Monday, September 27, 2010

Bachelorette at the Beach

Bachelorette parties in my world are very, uh, non-traditional.  I much prefer a girl's night in watching movies or a day at the spa...and we did both of those things at Cynthia's bachelorette weekend!
My In-laws generously allowed me to use their beach house in San Diego and I had a blast "redecorating" each room and planning our fun weekend in Cynthia's wedding colors: yellow and blue.

Part of my yellow and blue redecoration.

Had to have snacks ready for the girls when they arrived at the beach house...it was a two hour drive!


Every girl got a bag with essentials for the weekend: flip flops, a beach towel, a journal, body wash and a
Bride/Maid of Honor/Bridesmaid tank top...all yellow and blue!


We ate dinner our first night on the balcony overlooking the beach.  I had so much fun putting this table setting together and making the dessert: "Sandy" Beach Mousse in sand pails!


The centerpieces





Our tank tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment