Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Christian and Rhiannon

I've known Christian almost as long as I've known my Husband...he and Christian have been best friends since elementary school! And we loved Rhiannon from the minute Christian introduced us to her...couldn't be happier that the two of them are finally married!
They had a small, intimate ceremony with a larger reception afterwards. I was honored to be asked to make a few flower arrangements for their ceremony, including my first experience with succulents!
Congrats Christian and Rhiannon! We're so happy for you!

Groom's succulent and peony boutonniere. 

Bridesmaid's wrist corsages, made with peonies, succulents and snap dragons.

Bride's succulent, peony, hydrangea and snap dragon bouquet.

Another view of the Bride's bouquet...love the gold glitter bow she chose!

Had to share my favorite shot that I took from their ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment