Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Adventures in Photography

I spend a great deal of my free time looking at photography blogs...specifically engagement and wedding photography blogs.  I don't consider myself to be a great photographer but I am facinated by those that are!  And so when a friend needed engagement photos taken for her wedding invitations I was making, I jumped at the chance to "give it a shot"...especially since she wanted them taken at Disneyland!  So I and my trusty little Canon Rebel made the trip to Disneyland to try my hand at being one of those great photographers I follow on the internet...not sure I have a future in professional photography, but I definitely had a great time pretending!  And my friend ended up happy with the result...a picture of the two of them in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle to go on their wedding invitations.
Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment