Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Landon's 2nd Birthday Party!

Okay guys...I feel like this post needs a drumroll, please!
In case you don't already know, Dumbo is one of my most favorite Disney characters...and I have been wanting to throw a Dumbo-themed party for as long as I can remember! I almost did one for Colt's (my oldest) 3rd birthday in 2013...but a few months before he turned 3 he fell so completely in love with Cars that it wouldn't have been right not to have a Cars party. So, I saved all my Dumbo love for later...fast forward a few years and Landon, boy after my own heart, is obsessed with Dumbo! We've watched the movie so many times we can all quote it...and when we listen to the Dumbo soundtrack in the car, Landon can tell you exactly what part of the movie the music is from. So, it's safe to say that my excitement to share this party with you all is on another level...I think it turned out better than I could have imagined...and most importantly, the birthday boy had a pretty good time too!


















This is generally what our family photos look like these days...getting four people to all look at the camera and smile at the same time is rough...



Found these straw pinwheels in the July 4th section of Target...they might be my favorite party detail!








A bucket full of Pink Elephants on Parade!









No comments:

Post a Comment