Thursday, September 5, 2013

Summer Update

Well, the blog has been a little silent this summer...mostly because welcoming Baby #2 in June has kept me busy! But I wanted to share a little bit of our summer with you...

We started it off with my Husband's and my 5 year wedding anniversary! 5 years my Man has put up with me...it's been quite an adventure and I can't wait for more! And even though I was 9 months pregnant and massive, I was determined to re-create a few of our wedding photos 5 years later (thank you, Pinterest). Here are a few of my favorites:







And then 5 days later we welcomed our sweet baby Landon to our family!



Colt meeting his brother for the first time!



And this summer Landon has experienced many firsts...some of my favorites being his first wedding...


...his first birthday party...


...his first trip to the beach...


...and his first swim in a pool!


Landon loved the pool water...probably because it was hot enough to be bath water...

And Colt loves the pool just as much as his little brother!



And then, not to be outdone, Colt had a first of his own to end our summer...he started preschool! My little boy is all grown up...no really, he came home after the first week and told Mommy and Daddy he had a girlfriend...what?!



Yes, you can tell Summer 2013 has been good to us...and even though it's still 100 degrees outside here in Southern California, pumpkin spice everything has arrived in our stores and I am SO excited and so ready for fall! Looking forward to many more firsts for our family!

1 comment: