Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kayla's Shabby Chic Shower

My dear friend Kayla got married last month and I was so very honored to be able to throw her a bridal shower! She and her new husband hope to do lots of traveling and have many adventures, as she calls them...so naturally the theme of the shower was Adventure/Travel/Vintage/Shabby Chic!  I asked for a list of top 5 countries that they hoped to travel to and we built the menu around food from those countries. The games and the thank you favors also originated from the countries they chose.
Huge thank yous to my Husband and my friend Nicole, who hosted the shower with me...they worked really hard to help me set up at the venue...which required a bit of a hike to get there!
I am so excited to share this event with you...it is probably my favorite to date!

Beautiful Invites ordered from "i do" it yourself on Esty: http://www.etsy.com/shop/idoityourself

"Guest Book" Tree...the girls wrote a note to the Bride-to-Be and hung it on the tree!





Beautiful sign ordered on Etsy from the amazing Allie of Visibility: http://www.etsy.com/shop/visibility



Placemats handmade by ENF from burlap and organza trim, glasses from Anthropologie, thank you favors were small bottles of olive oil (the Bride and Groom hope to travel to Italy!) with custom printed labels.





Mason Jar centerpieces











Food Table

Where the Bride sat to open her gifts. Just couldn't resist hanging the Oo La La sign behind her!

No comments:

Post a Comment