Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nikki's Shower Flowers

Planning events with friends as a group are always more fun...there's someone to share all of the excitement, projects, DIYs and (let's be honest) the bills with! ; )  The particular event I'm talking about is the baby shower I co-produced for a very good friend: Nikki is one of the sweetest women I know and is well-loved by all of her friends...as proven by the fact that over 10 of us helped throw her this shower!
I was assigned to do the flowers...I went downtown to the flower mart and bought all the purple flowers I could find!  The theme of the baby shower was children's books and the colors were purple, purple and more purple...check out my floral prowess!

These deep purple hydrangeas were my favorite!








Unfortunately, I don't remember what these flowers were called...but aren't they great?!

Submerged orchids.



Pink Lemonade cupcakes (that I made from scratch) with the cute children's book label that was made by one of the other ladies.  All of the different menu items had a corresponding children's book label...super cute!
And of course another one of my purple flower arrangements...

No comments:

Post a Comment