Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's a Jungle in Here!

Sometimes my favorite events are the ones that I get to collaborate with friends!  It gives me an opportunity to spend some extra time with them and reminds me of how talented they are!
My most recent friendly collaboration was for a Jungle Baby Shower for my friend's new little one, Judah!  Check out how talented my friends are!

Onsie invitations created by Events Not Forgotten.
The centerpieces that doubled as the favors!
Cookie pops stuck in floral foam, brown terra cotta pots, Easter grass and grosgrain ribbon!
Made by Events Not Forgotten.


The Mommy and Daddy to be sat here to open their gifts.
My amazing friend Katie made the pennant!
All of the food was made by more talented friends...we named each dish after a different jungle animal!
Labels by Events Not Forgotten.




No comments:

Post a Comment