Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Big Announcement for a Little Dude

Last May I became a Mommy for the first time!  "Little Dude" (as he is affectionately called) has provided my Husband and me with hours of laughter, many adventures and fun firsts!
I hate to admit it, but even before he was born I had his birth announcements designed...in my head of course.  What I failed to realize was that assembling announcements from scratch while caring for a newborn would take twice as long!  But it was so worth it...I really loved how they turned out!

Photo by Kristen Self Photography: www.kristenselfphotography.com

Those are my son's actual footprints!  I made his footprints with acrylic paint on cardstock, scanned them into my computer as jpegs and converted them to black and white to achieve the "faded" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment